colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.25.2010

colourQ challenge #16 ~ Winners Crowned...

OH MY - we had 35 awesome entries last week... I can't believe it! It's funny - reading some of your posts about how uncomfortable you were with these colors, I must say, everyone did such an amazing job!

I picked 2 winners this week. Each of these cards was unique in that they were very simplistic, yet very effectively used the challenge colors. And that is NOT a slight by any means. Neither of these cards is in a style that I would normally attempt! Why? Well one of my art professors said that minimal art is essentially the hardest type of art to pull off - it requires a degree of precise-ness & perfection. When I saw these 2 cards, it reminded me of his words...

So, a VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS to...



As always, they are both entitled to the colourQueen badge, and will be a future guest designer. Below are thumbnails of all the tremendously inspiring entries. To check out the cards of our winners or everyone's entries, just click on the image of their card. And while you're there, be a sweetie and leave them a super swell comment!



Thanks you all again so much for playing along this week! Please check in tomorrow for our next challenge! We have two vey talented ladies who have prepared projects showcasing next week's challenge colors, I can't wait for you to see them!



Until tomorrow!

4 Comentários:

Samantha said...

Oh my!! Thank you so much Arielle!! There were so many great cards this week - quite an honor to be chosen!

Elli Om said...

Congratulations! :)
Really beautyfull cards :)

Stacey Schafer said...

Congratulations Lisa and Samantha...your cards are amazing! Great picks, Arielle...and what an inspiring gallery!

Lisa Salkeld said...

I'm lovin' my crown!!! Thank you Arielle!! -Lisa

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO