colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.30.2010

colourQ challenge #25 ~ Winners Crowned...


We had so many tremendous entries last week - YAY! You gals are so awesome! As usual, choosing just one colorQueen for this week was impossible ~ so there are 3! In no particular order are our winners with lots of ribbon, stitching, buttons & bling, please click on the images & go congratulate...








Thanks you again for all the fabulous entries!!! You may have noticed, I switched over to InLinkz, which will post the thumbnails for me (and saves me the 5 or 6 hours I used to spend doing it by hand each week - lol! (don't worry, ya'll were worth it!) I'll make them a little bigger for the next challenge... so please go leave some love for the winners & come back in a few hours for an EXCITING colourQ # 26...



5 Comentários:

*Susan* said...

These cards are gorgeous! Congrats to these ColorQueens!

I just found you through my stamping sister Tanja and wanted to stop over to give her and all the Royal Court members a big Congratulations! I've just become a follower and look forward to being inspired by and playing in your challenges!

LeAnne said...

Congrats to the winners! Every week the creations continue to amaze me!

Julie said...

OMG....thanks so much for choosing myself, Stacey and Chupa!!! How cool!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wahoo!! Curtain Crew rocks the place today :)
Thanks so much Arielle, what fun! Also, I somehow knew it's your brand new Design Team that you were going to announce... HUGE congrats!! It's going to be super cool to see these talented ladies' creations each week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh my gosh - get outta here! I just realized you all ARE on the Curtain Call Crew! That's hysterical... you all deserve it ladies!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO