colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.19.2010

colourQ challenge #28 ~ Winner Crowned...


Goodness gracious ~ the gorgeous entries just kept pouring in last week!!! I promise your super fabulous entries give the Royal Court DT fits each week when they start voting! As a matter of fact, they've accused me of picking a DT just to help with the voting - LOL! Thank you all so much for playing along with us!

The winning entry this week was absolutely stunning, the flowers are just beautiful and the saturation and balance of the colors just amazing! A HUGE CONGRATS to...


The following entries also caught our eye...





Please click on the images to visit the participant's blogs and leave then a nice note! And once again, thank you to everyone for such a great challenge turnout! I've gotten bogged down lately and haven't been able to comment on everyone's entries, but I promise to try harder this week! I hope you'll join us tomorrow... we've got another super swell challenge for you and the DT amazed me yet again - I can't wait for you to see their samples!!!

Bye for now...


5 Comentários:

Nancy Riley said...

EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! Amy's card is superb!

Thanks for including my design in the "caught your eye" category! I'm truly honored to have my card among such awesome designs!

FANTASTIC color challenge !!!

Scrapping Haven said...

Congrats Amy great card!

Silke Ledlow said...

I love Amy's card too!!! Congrats Amy!!!

All the other submissions were awesome too!!! Thank you for adding mine to the top five...I'm so honored!!!

Looking forward to play the next CC!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Totally agree with Amy as the winner....I picked hers out too and already left her a comment the other day....just a fabulous card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This week's winner was a no brainer choice, now wasn't it? Amy's card is drop-dead fabulous! Thank you for the shout out again, gf! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO