colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.28.2011

colourQ challenge #77 ~ Winner Crowned...


The results are in... it was TOUGH, I tell you! We easily could have had 5 colourQueens and 53 courtiers... I think this past week was the BEST EVER!!! Thank you all so much for playing, YOU GALS ROCK!!!

Our colourQueen was coincidently also the first entry... linked within 2 hours of the post going live (or maybe less!) - everyone that it was as incredibly fabulous as I did... A BIG CONGRATS to...
And look at these delicious morsels presented by this week's colourQ Courtiers...


I'll have to come back and link these tomorrow... it's late and Alex and I have been sick the last couple days... but I'll be back later in the morning with a whole new challenge and gorgeous samples from the DT!!!

Night night!

3 Comentários:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, thank you, thank you for picking my cityscape card to be among this week's Courtiers!! You've made my day. :)

Andrea M said...

WOW! Thanks Ladies!!! I'm so excited to be amongst these talented ladies!!! You made my day!

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Same here! You made my day. I think these challenges rock!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO