colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.03.2013

colourQ challenge #203 ~ Winner Crowned...

Well GOOD MORNING & Happy Tuesday! The entries for this challenge were so fabulous!!! Thank you all so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her fabulous card, I love the those flowers and sweet little butterflies...




And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

See you in a bit!

3 Comentários:

Deepti said...

Oh my God... I am speechless :) Thank you so much for picking my card, I am delighted to be the Queen Congratulations to all the Courtiers :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Queen Deepti! And to all the other courtiers! I am so honoured to have been chosen! Thankyou ladies!

Michelle said...

Yeah for Deepti!!! Thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO